Can you survive?

Resplendence

Wolf Roleplay

Forums

Forum Home > Dawn Pack OOC > Join Dawn Pack

ᴍᴀɪᴢᴇ
Administrator

Create a wolf for Dawn Pack here! Their pelts mostly consist of gray, earthy, and brighter colors. They have yellow or green eyes. (No plain white or black pelts.) Keep that in mind when choosing a picture for your wolf. See Dawn Pack's page for more info on their wolves.

I need this information: (red is not optionalgreen is optional, blue is mandatory for first-time characters)

Name: (name of your wolf)  [names in use]

Sex: (dog or she-wolf)

Rank: (ranks are explained on the bottom of the home page or v)

Age: (aging is explained on the bottom of the home page) [more info]

About: (a brief description of your wolf, this should only be around three–six sentences max)

Picture: (direct url of the image)

Code: (you must read the rules and post the key here so we know you did)

[example of template filled out]

~check your current characters

((Sex Ratio (Dawn Pack): 11F > 5M  *ONLY males until the ratio is evened out))

October 16, 2015 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ᴍᴀɪᴢᴇ
Administrator

Ezra at May 26, 2017 at 12:15 PM

Name:: Ezra 

Sex:: Dog/Male

About:: Ezra is a warm-hearted and humorous wolf, he comes off to be proud and smug, he tends to tease pups and be playful toward them.. However, under his humour filled personality he holds an extreme loyality and defensive for others he cares about. Ezra can be responsible when he needs to be, he is able to be trusted however some may not find his fun nature to be responsible until they learn his other side. Along with his personality he has a light coat of browns, greys and creamy-whites along with stunning amber eyes. He's cunning and swift on his feet and has a strong enough bite, he tends never to hunt more than he needs.

Code:: (Seen and removed by Astral) 

Picture:  

Added everything but the picture. The picture you put doesn't seem to work. When going to its link there's a bunch of pictures instead of one, could you provide me with a direct link?

--

June 10, 2017 at 6:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Blizzard

Name: Venom

Sex: She-wolf

About: Venom is thoughtful, though when it comes to it she can be very playful and aggressive. She has hopes of becoming a Alpha someday, but she doesn’t think it will actually happen. Venom has a great sense of humor, and she is rather smart as well. She is thoughtful and talented, but her greatest flaw is that she gives up easily. Though she is usually nice to talk to, if someone insults her or her friends she can get angry easily.

Picture: http://oi56.tinypic.com/5vc3z9.jpg

Code:  *seen* ; ) (Astral) 

June 16, 2017 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheLoneWolf01

Name: Fang

Sex:: She-wolf

About: Fang pattern. Her paws are a darker brown,  almost black in color. Her nose is a matching blackish-brown color like her paws. Her eyes are a soft hazel brown. She has a thick frame with large paws and shoulders. She is very fit, loving to hunt and finds more thrill than most in the chase of her prey. Eloquence is a sweet and passionate wolf, eager to meet new wolves from all packs. She is a very curious type of wolf and is daring to try new things even if she's scared. She is the type that doesn't like to let others know she is scared and will try very hard to cover it. She has an open mind to everything and has a passion for learning new things. She is a strict believer in innocence in all wolves until proven guilty. She has a bit of a fiery personality when it comes to someone disagreeing with her views on others because she is very loyal to her friends. Should she befriend a wolf, she will stand by their side until she is given a reason to distrust. She’s relatively obedient, but she will never do something she feels is wrong.

Code: *seen*

picture:https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=OIP.qAggzA_ngb6Z4Ow4tpAVggEsCp&pid=15.1&rs=1&c=1&qlt=95&w=177&h=100

--

Lone

June 27, 2017 at 11:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Astral

TheLoneWolf, Alpha Female is taken, Beta is reserved and to be chosen by Alpha female, and there is no delta. Also please take the time to actually read the rules and post the correct code and not just copy from others. 

--

June 28, 2017 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheLoneWolf01

About: Fang she has fur that at night changes to a different color, she does not know much of her family only the, twilight like black icy fur of her mother and thats really all..

Code: *seen* mmm

picture:https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=OIP.qAggzA_ngb6Z4Ow4tpAVggEsCp&pid=15.1&rs=1&c=1&qlt=95&w=177&h=100

Redid

--

Lone

June 28, 2017 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheLoneWolf01

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSic70UE1fJ9SvCTInofOXP9Zewqdl_Ryfj6Px4mXaXs2l6X6J4c9Cm-Qo here is it... for the top one..

--

Lone

June 29, 2017 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jinx_Fawn

Name: Onyx Age: 7 Moons Sex: Dog: Rank: Pup-in-training About: He is a generally nice wolf only ever mean when bothered too much, he tends to have a short temper but so far has learned how to slightly control it, he keeps a level head when most would freak out, he is swift and agile being as he got that from his genes in the pack, he is always fair knowing there is two sides of every story and always trying to listen to both sides before making any decisions, he is a very intelligent pup knowing how to worm his way in and out of situations, He can often be manipulative without realizing it Link :http://www.butterfingers.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/baby-wolf-puppy.jpeg Code: *seen* mmm

August 11, 2017 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raven

Raven

Gender-Female

Rank-Scout

Looks- Small, Eyes: Right Hazel, Left Amber

Personality-Pure, Loyal, Kind (aggressive if provoked)

Discription- A young female about 16 moons old small Fast and agile fitting into the tightest of places. Born of two packs she has wondered from her mother to her father's territory in search of something into the Dawn packs territory. she was not sure of what she searched for her kin of her father's home a different life from the fire pack?

(hey so I'm not joining as a loner my father was a wolf of dawn pack and my mother of fire pack so in to I can be seen as a outcast which is why I'm only a scout not being trusted as much unlike most fire pack wolves, Raven is small and slender so ya)

August 28, 2017 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunlight

ᴍᴀɪᴢᴇ at October 16, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Create a wolf for Dawn Pack here! Their pelts mostly consist of gray, earthy, and brighter colors. They have yellow or green eyes. (No plain white or black pelts.) Keep that in mind when choosing a picture for your wolf. See Dawn Pack's page for more info on their wolves.

I need this information: (red is not optionalgreen is optional, blue is mandatory for first-time characters)

About: (a brief description of your wolf, this should only be around three–six sentences max)

\Name: Sunlight.

Sex: She-Wolf.

About: Sunlight; A slightly orange she-wolf, had a former brother, deformed white star on hind right leg, a slightly quiet but social wolf. 

Picture: https://www.google.ca/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1680&bih=906&q=Orange+wolf&oq=Orange+wolf&gs_l=img.3..35i39k1j0l9.1872.5031.0.5200.18.15.3.0.0.0.146.1169.12j2.14.0....0...1.1

September 13, 2017 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Artemis

Artemis Shadows

She-wolf

Pack Member, hoping to earn Alpha wolf's trust and become Beta

30  moons

Artemis is a strong hunter, very loyal, and fierce. She has a silver greyish coat with a blue hue, has bright green eyes, sometimes with glints of gold. She is a hyper wolf but has limits and will stop and follow commands. Will kill anyone or thing that threatens or attempts to harm her pack, and will die trying to protect her pack. Is known for sarcasm but holds off, and loves hunting with everyone, especially being trained with the elders.

profile picture of my wolf

https://goo.gl/images/i4DX9m

i could not find the key word but i doexcept the rules and i Will follow them. last post is number 29, and i will not create more than two characters since I am less than two weeks in this pack, (once and If, I get excepted.)

September 25, 2017 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lefty

ᴍᴀɪᴢᴇ at June 10, 2017 at 6:42 AM

About:: Ezra is a warm-hearted and humorous wolf, he comes off to be proud and smug, he tends to tease pups and be playful toward them.. However, under his humour filled personality he holds an extreme loyality and defensive for others he cares about. Ezra can be responsible when he needs to be, he is able to be trusted however some may not find his fun nature to be responsible until they learn his other side. Along with his personality he has a light coat of browns, greys and creamy-whites along with stunning amber eyes. He's cunning and swift on his feet and has a strong enough bite, he tends never to hunt more than he needs.

Picture:  

Added everything but the picture. The picture you put doesn't seem to work. When going to its link there's a bunch of pictures instead of one, could you provide me with a direct link?

Name:: Lefty

About:: Born in the artic with a black coat, When he was about 2 weeks old he moved the a grassy meadow like land..a moon past as he played with his parents in the grassy land.. and they soon were killed by hunters.. Lefty since then has been a bit quiet and more of a training pup.. but when he does speak he is often shy, but when the times get serious he is the most serious of them all... he is not good at making any friends like that, and is a Very skilled fighter..And if you ever underestimate him once... He will prove to you that he is not to be underestimated.

--

Lefty

October 1, 2017 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamaska

Name: Tamaska

Sex: Dog

About: He was born within the plains to a small pack of eight family members, just another son of the alpha pair.  When he was a year old, he was off scouting with his sister.  A summer fire broke out, set by some humans who had discovered the pack.  The siblings could smell the smoke and turned back but they were forced to flee when a human saw them and shot at them, the cries of their dying family echoing in their ears.  He is a serious and quiet wolf with not much to say.  He doesn't believe in giving second chances and will fight to the death to protect his pack and those he loves.

Picture: http://bib.ge/img_animal/37168675wolf_b2qkt.jpg

October 8, 2017 at 6:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lumnair

Name: Lumnair

Sex: Dog/Male

About: He was raised by an Alpha and trained to be the perfect wolfish weapon. He may be silent but this wolf can fight with the best when in the field. His loyalty is exceeded only by his unwavering bravery and strength. He will do anything to make sure the pack stays safe. He is very quiet but when he fights, he will not stop until the enemy is killed. He can be reckless at times but makes up for it with terrifying speed and power. 

Picture: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.GglOPp1KMJbaCjyZOGl1NQEsDl&pid=15.1

October 20, 2017 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cana

TheLoneWolf01 at June 28, 2017 at 12:59 PM

About: Fang she has fur that at night changes to a different color, she does not know much of her family only the, twilight like black icy fur of her mother and thats really all..

Code: "Can you survive?"

Redid

Hey, your wolf can't have colour changing fur unfortunately, unless they are a supernatural wolf in the supernatural forum. I've also noticed that you have copied your description from your night pack submission? Coud you provide a different description for this character please.

October 24, 2017 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cana

Raven at August 28, 2017 at 12:59 AM

Raven

Gender-Female

Rank-Scout

Looks- Small, Eyes: Right Hazel, Left Amber

Personality-Pure, Loyal, Kind (aggressive if provoked)

Discription- A young female about 16 moons old small Fast and agile fitting into the tightest of places. Born of two packs she has wondered from her mother to her father's territory in search of something into the Dawn packs territory. she was not sure of what she searched for her kin of her father's home a different life from the fire pack?

(hey so I'm not joining as a loner my father was a wolf of dawn pack and my mother of fire pack so in to I can be seen as a outcast which is why I'm only a scout not being trusted as much unlike most fire pack wolves, Raven is small and slender so ya)

Hey Raven, unfortunately your wolf can't have two different coloured eyes as that does not happen naturally in real wolves and this site tries to keep things as realistic as possible. You also haven't stated what the code given in the rules is either, so if you would be able to retrieve that, that would be wonderful, as well as providing a picture for your character as well.

October 24, 2017 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cana

Sunlight at September 13, 2017 at 7:15 PM

ᴍᴀɪᴢᴇ at October 16, 2015 at 10:49 PM

\Name: Sunlight.

Sex: She-Wolf.

About: Sunlight; A slightly orange she-wolf, had a former brother, deformed white star on hind right leg, a slightly quiet but social wolf. 

Picture: https://www.google.ca/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1680&bih=906&q=Orange+wolf&oq=Orange+wolf&gs_l=img.3..35i39k1j0l9.1872.5031.0.5200.18.15.3.0.0.0.146.1169.12j2.14.0....0...1.1

Hey sunlight, you haven't provided the code needed that proves you have read the rules, if you could retrieve that first before RPing that would be fantastic. Also the image link you gave doesn't go to one image, instead a page of images comes up, could you provide a direct link please.

October 24, 2017 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cana

Artemis at September 25, 2017 at 5:45 PM

Artemis Shadows

She-wolf

Pack Member, hoping to earn Alpha wolf's trust and become Beta

30  moons

Artemis is a strong hunter, very loyal, and fierce. She has a silver greyish coat with a blue hue, has bright green eyes, sometimes with glints of gold. She is a hyper wolf but has limits and will stop and follow commands. Will kill anyone or thing that threatens or attempts to harm her pack, and will die trying to protect her pack. Is known for sarcasm but holds off, and loves hunting with everyone, especially being trained with the elders.

profile picture of my wolf

https://goo.gl/images/i4DX9m

i could not find the key word but i doexcept the rules and i Will follow them. last post is number 29, and i will not create more than two characters since I am less than two weeks in this pack, (once and If, I get excepted.)

Hey, it appears you have already submitted this character for Night pack, unfortunately the same character cannot be in two different packs, could you please state which pack you want this character to be in. If you would like them to be in dawn pack then the eye colour will need to be changed to a pale green as bright green doesn't exist in real wolves and could you also change the image for them as well as it doesn't follow the rules on eye colour.

October 24, 2017 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cana

Lefty at October 1, 2017 at 4:43 PM

ᴍᴀɪᴢᴇ at June 10, 2017 at 6:42 AM

Picture:  

Name:: Lefty

About:: Born in the artic with a black coat, When he was about 2 weeks old he moved the a grassy meadow like land..a moon past as he played with his parents in the grassy land.. and they soon were killed by hunters.. Lefty since then has been a bit quiet and more of a training pup.. but when he does speak he is often shy, but when the times get serious he is the most serious of them all... he is not good at making any friends like that, and is a Very skilled fighter..And if you ever underestimate him once... He will prove to you that he is not to be underestimated.

Hey lefty, to be a dawn pack member your wolf would need an earth coloured coat mixes such as; browns, grays, etc. or sometimes orangish/goldish. You also haven't provided the code given in the rules, so could you retrieve that first before RPing. Also could you provide a link to an image for you wolf.

October 24, 2017 at 10:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cana

Lumnair at October 20, 2017 at 11:29 PM

Name: Lumnair

Sex: Dog/Male

About: He was raised by an Alpha and trained to be the perfect wolfish weapon. He may be silent but this wolf can fight with the best when in the field. His loyalty is exceeded only by his unwavering bravery and strength. He will do anything to make sure the pack stays safe. He is very quiet but when he fights, he will not stop until the enemy is killed. He can be reckless at times but makes up for it with terrifying speed and power. 

Picture: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.GglOPp1KMJbaCjyZOGl1NQEsDl&pid=15.1

Hey, unfortunately new members can't become a high rank until after they have RPed for a while, but also the beta rank has been reserved and is awaiting the alpha to pick a beta. There is no delta rank on this site either, however you can be a pack member and try to work your way up to a high rank. Otherwise your character sheet is perfect.

October 24, 2017 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.